Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fly Guy Eat Pie
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like I'll be heading out to Leavanworth on Sunday with the gf. Gf will be with her friend which gives my friend and I a few hours to do whatever. Thinking about bringing the rod along, mostly to dick around but i wouldn't mind catching a fish or two.

Question is...what can one expect as far as steelheading goes on Wenatchee right about now? Guessing dark boots but anyone been fishing it recently? I'm sure if i catch some dark uglies out there, I can put some of those hatchery brats to good use.

·
GO COUGS
784 Posts
Man i feel your pain.. i had big plans to hit up the Sky for some Chrome last time i went home, and it closed during the week before i got home. Frustrating but whatever is best for the wild ones!

·
Fly Guy Eat Pie
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Gary. I was looking at those lakes around there and they do look like a fun place to fish. Unfortuantely after talking to the gf, we'll be hanging out around town :/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.