Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father in law saw my zippered Guidelite Hodgmans and said he had to get a pair. Fine. I bought mine several years ago. Apparently....they no longer make them. Anyone know why? Just curiosity as mine work great. Inquiring minds and all that.... enjoy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Acquired a pair of Simms Freestone Z waders (zippered version...hence the "Z") from Backwoods.com. After looking around at the sizing options, fit, cost, warranty, opinions on the board, etc., I bought them for $309 delivered, no tax. Normal retail is $399 so that seemed like a decent price, particularly since no one else was discounting them. I am sure there are "better" $600-700 waders but that just seemed to be an excessive to me. So we will see how it goes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.