Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds generic, but I mean for saltwater casting fishing, not fly fishing. I see this is supposed to be a fly fishing forum, but I don't fly fish. I'm looking for advice and stuff for a spinning rod and salmon here in Northwestern WA.......Where can/should I go?

·
"Ride'n Dirty."
1,631 Posts
I think there is a site or two Around the area that is gear fishing related, gonefinshn.com something like that. Good luck.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Point No Point is a popular spot for gear fishermen and fly fishermen alike. Work your way up there, chat it up with other gear guys and you should be well on your way. It is no secret spot as you'll soon find out. Once you've broken the ice and met a few gear fishing buddies you'll have more than enough options to keep you busy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I was just there tonight from like 5-8. Nothing, from anyone. =/. Going up again tomorrow @ like 6:40-7. I hear it's better in the morning. Thanks though :) And to your second quote in your signature, yeah, and it sucks >.<

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.