Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was given a super secret creek to explore and have no way to find out where it is because I dont know how to spell the name of it?? I know the area where its located but it doesnt show on my atlas?? I cant find it on the map section of this site either, so??? Where would you look if you didnt know how to spell it??

~Patrick ><>

·
Whammo!
494 Posts
See if you can go fish the creek with the person who was kind enough to share the information with you? Buy him/her a cup of coffee and you may learn what works and what doesn't work on the creek?

Just my 2 cents or as JW said you can throw it out to the forum }(

Mike

:beer1 :beer1 :beer1

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:rofl

Geez thanks fellas ;)

Actually the guy has offered to go up there with me so I may just do that?? Sounds like one of those creeks that would be a gold mind if its all he said it is??? :dunno

~Patrick ><>

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Actually, alot of streams aren't listed. Especially the REALLY small one's. Say it this way, I know a SUPER ZIPPER (an actual TRUE zipper) that has huge Coho, no hatchery, and is simply a small stream. You won't find on maps, but is listed as being open for salmon retention. Nobody ever fishes it except locals (and they seem to keep it that way). My family found out about it because my Grandparents owned property on it. We'd never have thought it would hold fish (well, they found out it had fish WELL before I was ever thought of lol).

Actually, if it's a trout stream, if you want to email me I'll help you find it and keep it a secret. I don't fish trout (even bigger resident river trout). So could help you out. I'm pretty good with names (especially the native indian spellings). But, if anything, keep it secret by just going with your buddy.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Pat, its spelled "nunya creek". As in, "nunya damn business". :p }( good luck bro!! ;-)

ps- keep this on the down low, but I heard from Mac about a real gem of a creek. Its near Ephrata. apperently the access is great and they stock it full of huge fish!!:eek

YT:smokin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.