Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 149 Posts

· Banned
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all pulled up to that super busy put-in. All the dorky guides are spewing bullshit...talking about hatches, fly selection, teaching Joeys how to cast, blah, blah, blah.

Meanwhile we pull up in our Cadillac, LP in tow, crankin' some Wu-Tang, crushing Red Bulls, macking on the chicks, and having some serious mother fucking fun!!

The guides may cut an eye but they only hate us cause they ain't us!!

· Banned
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I miss my stereo system. It used to clear out a launch REAL quick!
My stock stereo was ok. But then I went and added a 12" sub with 1000 watt amp and it was a game changer. Now everyone gets to hear my hot tunes.

Absolutely. Gotta have that special fishing playlist cranked up as you roll in. When we pull up, everyone knows we are there to steal their girls and their fish.
Yeah, this guy gets it.

You see swimmy and gocougs partying in the lot, you might as well head on to the next put in.

You have an over-active imagination Swimmy.
Tell that to two of our biggest fans!

I'd let the air out of your tires while you were fishing.
Lulz, if you can't beat 'em slash their tires.

· Banned
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have fished with a few guys that would walk over to your rig, rip your stereo out with their hands, throw it on the ground and look at you with that look of what the hell are you going to do about it. And my guess is you would do nothing. Me, I would wait until you launched then buzz you with the sled every chance I got.
Those tough guys are my favorite. I fished with a bunch of 'em up in Wooley and Concrete. They'd usually soften up though after I'd compliment their fishing outfit that day.

enough worthless posts... bye Swimmy
Looks like Rob has a case of the Mondays!

· Banned
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It's supposed to be the quiet sport. I get enough noise in real life.
Don't you find it therapeutic to crush some metal while drifting beads?

Swimmy is quite the attention whore.
Welcome to the forum.

@Swimmy how about a fishing report instead of this mindless shit?
How about lets plan a trip. You come on over to my hood, we'll hop in the Caddy, put on a fishing clinic all over SW Montana, and wrap it up with the greatest report this forum has ever seen.

Swimmy and Freestone making Fishing Reports Great Again!

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/forum/threads/ham-and-eggs.139107/

· Banned
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Congrats! Very Cool....

Should we all PM our addresses now for invitations or give it a little time? :D
Soap Lake a nice venue?

What did you propose? A trip to Michaels or Jo-Anne's?
You know Bozeman is getting ready to break ground on a Hobby Lobby? Yeah life is good

· Banned
10,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Thanks everybody. She is still on cloud nine this morning. No regrets here either. She's the one and I knew it was time.

Hey Swimmy, congrats on you up comming wedding. Glad she said yes. Get a good pre-nup so you can keep all of your fishing gear. Hope you are planning a great honeymoon exotic fishing trip. I would like to see some pics of you guys both on a nice pristine flat hunting bonefish. Mems.
I'm already lobbying for Belize.

But I do think we will be coming to Hawaii next year for a family trip. Remind me which island you are on?

1 - 16 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.