Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A collector never stops collecting!
4,895 Posts
Leland, you need to hit the taco truck accross from All About the Fly! They are the bomb! And go great with a fine cigar!

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
I'm sure that Leland has that Taco Wagon dialed in so they are carrying one or two of his favorite smokes and probably a nice single malt too!

·
4,895 Posts
I've tested them both and I believe El Rey's are better, although you get a roasted poblano chile at the one across from the shop.

Leland.
I'll give them a try! Maybe even tomorrow, if they're there on Mondays! I just ate and those pic's are making me hungry!

·
Ignored Member
12,111 Posts
The best tacos were across the street from where I work. But alas the young senorita that made it the best does not work the truck anymore. However she is working the family resturant that opened up several blocks to the north. The tacos are much better at the resturant because you can sit inside and watch the counter all during lunch.

·
4,895 Posts
Did Mike teach you how to floss those tacos? You're lucky the WDFW doesn't regulate tacos - there are still plenty to go 'round. ;)
I like to floss the tacos too! I think her name was Maria and that floss looked great or at least what was supporting that floss bikini...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.