Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Crap, I knew I set my double tall, extra shot mocha/americano half caf, half decaf with a shot of hazelnut and with sprinkles somewhere. Sorry Leland.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Leland, don't fight it, embrace it. One man's plague is another's opportunity. A green mermaid sign on the outside of your store could do wonders. I say 4 weeks of barista training is all that stands between you and the fly shop of the future. :clown:

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Crap, I knew I set my double tall, extra shot mocha/americano half caf, half decaf with a shot of hazelnut and with sprinkles somewhere. Sorry Leland.
I'm sorry, but I just can't see how anybody can drink that crap. I used to be a coffee drinker. But now after all these years from being away from it, it all makes me sick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Leland,
The basket has become a multi-purpose tool. It can now be used to catch cutoff leader tippet, gum wrappers, beer cans, and all the other forms of trash which adorn the river edge. Also a great receptacle for those of us who pick up said trash and put it in various pockets. Additional use suggests an increase in price.
Jim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.