1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Writing implement Office supplies Wood Pen Cosmetics
Automotive tire Stairs Wood Bicycle tire Couch
Test tube Office supplies Cosmetics Paint brush Writing implement
Test tube Office supplies Cosmetics Paint brush Writing implement
2 beautiful winston 4 weight rods for sale just in time for trout season! #1 is a 8' b3x 4wt with one of the nicest reel seats I've seen from Winston lately. VERY light handling and nice accurate dry fly presentation from this stick. Fished for 2 hours, as new with warranty card. $499!
#2 is a Winston 9' 4wt IM6 3 piece with the low serial #33xxx and desirable Loomis blank. An awesome medium action 4 weight that has a smooth delicate delivery and actually has the power in the bottom end that most of these rods lack in case the wind picks up. Also has a desirable walnut downlocking seat. The blank, wraps, cork grip, reel seat, and ferrules are in great shape and shows very little use. I can't seem to load the pics for some reason right now, but will be happy to try to load again tonight after work. SOLD with factory tube and sock. Face to face preferred, but will consider shipping. Please message me with any questions! Thanks everyone! Matt

· Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for keeping me in mind. I appreciate it. I did not actually come up with that rod. I did end up buying a new stick, just a different direction

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.