Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pretty new to the spokane area, as well as the sport, and was wondering if anyone knows of any good places to go fish this winter. I only know of the spokane, little spokane and colville rivers that are open. Anything would be helpful.

Thanks,
Ty

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im goin to gonzaga university and live about 15 min north of there. We just got out for winter vacation and i leave tomorrow mornin for home in the seattle area. However when i get back in january itd be great to learn a few spots i can go to on the weekends. I was acutally up driving along the little spokane river yesterday looking for places to fish. It seems pretty limited, but i wouldnt really know. I also stopped and fished latah(hangman) creek between the mouth and bridge. Thanks for offering your time!

Tyler

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Noah,

Hangman had a decent amount of water, but i didnt have much success. I wasnt too worried about catchin fish. I was just mainly working on my casting. I got access through a park on the south side of the spokane river. I believe its called high bridge park, but either way if i remember right its off of riverside ave. I have also heard that the spokane river has some good spots, but i dont know myself. I havent fished it.

Tyler

Fish On!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.