Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
1,411 Posts
Patient is not the word for this poor soul.
Courteous and professional is more like it.
He probably figured out the moment he saw the two that they were jokes and that it was going to be a long day...:beathead:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
After second thought, it's funny, but in all honesty, it's irresponsible to take what appear to be first-time waders in water like that. He's lucky that he or his "clients" weren't pulled under the water. Dumb publicity stunt that isn't very representative of what a guide is or does. I consider my clients safety above all else.

·
Hey you guys
664 Posts
A couple of observations:

1) I do believe Graham was not going to get skunked on this day, the shaker in his face, eating graham crackers:hmmm::hmmm:

2) Graham certainly did not stand behind Boy George as he did Erin.

3) Graham did not fall down so Boy George could grab something.

4) That Boy George squealing in Graham's ear, well you can't squeal if your under water.

5) I do belive Boy Georve was more scared of Alvin, Simon or Theadore than Erin was.

All in all that was some funny s--t though.

·
new to fly fishing but loving every minute of it
104 Posts
that reminded me of capital hill here in Washington. Total city slickers that have no idea on how to deal with nature. Of course that was how it was meant to be. So glad I wasn't that guide or near those two half wits on the river. Could have resulted in accidently firing off a few rounds.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.