Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy my first shotgun for mostly upland bird hunting, but probably eventually use it for waterfowl too. Ideally, this would be a 12 guage autoloading shotgun, but a pump would be okay. Let me know if you have a gun that you would be interested in selling.

I'm trying to stay under $700, but would consider going above that for a higher quality used gun from an upper level manufacturer (e.g. mossberg, ruger, browning, etc.) Thanks!

·
No longer here
4,034 Posts
Pugs,

Recommendation for you: Save the pennies for a Benelli Super Black Eagle. It's the sweetest autoloader I've ever shot. Light for carrying all day for upland, mounts and swings quickly. The inertia system is reliable, and easy to clean which is particularly nice for waterfowling when the gun will get muddy and wet. I bought mine about 7 years ago and it is my go-to gun for everything. Worth every penny of the $1100 it cost.

·
Spiritual and Legal Counsel to the Fishes
232 Posts
I have a Beretta Xtrema 2 that I absolutely love, but might be willing to think about parting with. I'll be honest though, as much as I love it, its a little heavy for packing around upland hunting. It's never failed me though. PM me if you want to chat about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.