Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hot Carl
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every plan I've had to get some reels lined up for my honeymoon trip to Cabo next month have been falling through. So I'm moving on to "Plan D" and looking at purchasing a reel or two that will hold up to these fish, in 10-12wt line sizes.

And if any generous soul has one I could use for the trip, I would be forever grateful. I do brew beer, and could work in my craft to make it worth your while.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Contact Justin at Allen Fly Fishing. He may be able to help you. Although I have not yet taken him up on his offer, he had offered to lend me a reel for one of my future Florida trips.

G

·
I think that Medalist that Orange offered up is a good choice. You can borrow my Tibor Gulfstream if you like but if it gets F-up you are an owner. The thing about it Evan you need to be able to cast more than 15 feet.:rofl:

G

·
Evan you are a good fisherman I was just playing. Just remember to take some pictures of those fish and share with the rest of us.

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
I think that Medalist that Orange offered up is a good choice. You can borrow my Tibor Gulfstream if you like but if it gets F-up you are an owner. The thing about it Evan you need to be able to cast more than 15 feet.:rofl:
Dude, you need to be all over this. Offering up a Gulfstream; stewart dee, you da man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.