Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Skunk Happens
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scouring the internet and the classifieds. Just wondering if anybody here is thinking about selling.

What I think I want:
Around $3k, fiberglass, 16ft, fore and aft fishing stations, trailer and oars included. Brand not crucial, but I have had so many reccomendations for Clack that I am definitely leaning that way.

I'm not in a rush to buy since I won't be out fishing until April.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey Stewart,
Word of Caution... Buying a driftboat means the Habit is irriversible... You'll be lost to the rivers forever! Beware!

2nd, have you seen the two drift boats sitting on the vacant lot out in Cheney... Between 1st and 2nd streets, I think... somwhere near Lenny's (as you drive south, take a right near Jarms Hardware and proceed south... the boats are sitting on a fenced-in lot on the left hand side a few blocks in)... They are both glass boats and you might find out who owns them and make an offer... Just a thought.
Good Luck.

·
Skunk Happens
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You've got the right idea Zane. Thanks for posting. I didn't see this one before. The length of the drive by itself isn't a problem, but the idea of pulling a trailer that far this time of year does concern me. It could end up being a very memorable experience. There's still plenty of time for me to hope something closer presents itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.