Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Umiak
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to participate in the stillwater playin. Anyone want to part with a deluxe fish or fat cat..due to my size..6'4, 215..probably wanna a series that will get my skinny ass off the water. Any ideas for water that I can't get my mini drift boat in?
Eric

·
Long Lost Member
20,205 Posts
Eric, since my first retirement I'm pushing 225 and my fishcat 4 floats me quite well. Mine is the type with the inflatable separate seat bottom and back. I've got a friend who is your height but lighter, he's got the same boat. I thought about the fat cat, but the fishcat 4 does me fine.

·
Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
14,857 Posts
If you aren't in a rush, I'll have a new in the box or very lightly used Outcast Super Fat Cat available this spring.
PM me for details if you are interested.

·
Team Umiak
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stone, I'm in no rush..waters over here are a little stiff right now. And Ed, thanx for the input. I'll see how this thread works out whether I go with a gently used fish or fat cat.

·
Team Umiak
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SHig, nice analogous response..apology accepted. BTW, why r u looking for red..alot of boat traffic where u fish? Hope u find what u r lookin 4.
Eric

·
Registered
163 Posts
Heh... I have a red Fish Cat IV DX and am looking to step up. Everybody and their brother has a green or willow Fat Cat seems like so I wanted to keep it unique. ALMOST bought a yellow one, but it wasn't a "super" and I really like the LCS apron (don't make the new versions in Yellow).

Some day, but also in no hurry. :)

_SHig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.