Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
418 Posts
Greg:

I attended both events yesterday. I came out this last spring with members of my fly fishing club (OFFC) and had a blast. You always get a good feeling when your at the Worley-Bugger, but the clean-up is a situation where Steve Worley and his crew are just pleased as hell that everyone shows up and they then go WAY OUT OF THEIR WAY to show everybody a good time, with a cornucopia of prizes, and all and all, a great time.

The attitude of everyone and fellowship on these clean-up events is so that the flyfishing is a secondary thought. By the way, speaking of flyfishing..

I was adoped by Kent and I think the other guys name was Bill (?). These guys were couple of characters from Gig Harbor and Browns Point. These guys funny as hell and had me rollin'! Rollin' over fish that is.. We rolled over fish from Bighorn to Red's. I think that everybody caught a couple three fish a piece and of fairly decent size.

Good fishing, good company.

-Sparse

Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by.
(Sir Izaak Walton)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.