Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I happen to have a couple of boxes of flies just for the Yakima. Lets see...

I have a lot of bead-head prince's, and a lot of bead-head partridge-and-peacock soft hackles. stonefly nymphs, pheasant tails, copper johns. Quite a few stimulators, in yellow, orange, olive, and hares-ear, an all black one, including some monsterous rubber-legged variations. Elk hair caddis (fewer and fewer, though), x-caddis, parachute caddis, and a lot of CDC caddis-emergers. Look at all the parachute Adams! From #10s to #20s. March brown parachutes, PMD parachutes, BWO parachutes, some emergers for each... hey! more stimulators. Here's some beetles, some ants, a hopper, some kind of "skittering" thing (who knows?), a yellow jacket, for pity's sake. A bunch of extended-body green para-drakes that I tied up two years ago and haven't had opportunity to use; cool looking though. Hmm, not a humpy anywhere.

That seems to be about it... Oops, well I'm not proud of it, but here are all the Chernobyl ants.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
What do I know---I'm just an old man

Ray,Ray,Ray,man slow down he just asked for a few, not everyhting in your fly boxes. Heck you got more than I'll ever use as I don't make it over there as much as I would like to. Heck I didn't even make it over there once this year and that's unusual for me.

Too many kids to watch I guess. It seems that it's harder and harder to get away any more. I'll just have to have the wife retire just so I can go fishing more in the summer.

Jim

·
AKA: Gregory Mine
998 Posts
ONLY TWO, EASY.... SIZE 14 OR 16 "DARK BROWN" HARES EARS, AND SIZE 18 AND 20 SPARKLE DUNS IN BLUE DUN, OR OLIVE/BROWN... WILL PUT THOSE TWO UP AGAINST ANYTHING ANYONE ESLE WOULD PUT ON THE TABLE.. NOW FROM A BOAT I WOULD CHANGE MY THINKING, BUT WADING, THATS ALL I WOULD TAKE, AND SOMETIMES DO.... 20 YEARS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.