Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glorious float from Ringer to Reds today in the finest Feb. weather seen for several years. A couple of bank fishermen but other than that like having your own private river. A bit shallow, but hey, they are drift boats. Big horn sheep, elk, deer, golden eagle and bald eagles, no rubber hatch, mighty fine. Now as the how the fishing was someone else will be reporting on that side of the equation, as except for, trying to break a new rod, 30.00 Daiwa including shipping, on the first cast, I spent my time rowing. The other side of the equation will be much more qualified to comment on the fishing--it may have something to do with the rower, I hope not-- then there may be a couple of comments about shark repellent, that some how I may to have picked up from Jim, without ever meeting him-- I did offer a hook file which I am never without -- it is even possible mumbles ends up in here somewhere. We shall see.
Craig

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.