Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Z-Axis 590, Scott A4 10' 6wt and Lamson Velocity 2 Hard Alox II to fund a newer setup. ****PRICE DROP****

Z-Axis - My workhorse rod for stillwater. Soiling of cork but not bad for being 9 years old. Has a few small scratches and the reel seat has some obvious wear. Have warranty card but not original tube and sock. $285**

Scott A4 - Near perfect condition. Some minor scratches on the reel seat. Comes with original tube. $230

Lamson - Balances the Z nicely. Never had an issue with it, flawless. Very minor scratches on rim. Spooled with 2 year old Rio Gold and backing. Will sell with line or just the reel. $175 or $140 for reel.

Will sell Z-Axis and Velocity as a package for $430. More pictures if needed. As I live in Canada I will cover half the shipping cost and Paypal fees. PM me if you have any questions.

Wood Cutlery Metal Tool Musical instrument accessory
Bicycle part Automotive design Rim Automotive tire Circle
Musical instrument Wood Tool Table Hardwood

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
That's a solid deal on that Z Axis. I was just casting mine this afternoon and marveling at what a great all-ar0und stick it is. I heard someone recently refer to the Z-Axis as the rod Sage should never have discontinued; I couldn't agree more. Great taper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.